CREATE A NEW COLORADO CHAPTER
As State President, I want to create more chapters in our state. At this time we only have three. Two in the Denver area and one in Colorado Springs. I would very much like to get at least two new chapters started: Pueblo area and Grand Junction area and I need your help! It is not a difficult process since I am the one that got the South Metro Denver Chapter 1106 approved on February 12, 2015. Here are the minimum requirements to start a new chapter:
1. Minimum of 25 signatures required for petition to charter
2. Copies of individual's DD214
3. Completed Membership/transfer Applications
4. List interim officers and board members
5. Compliance with VVA National's constitution and by-laws.
6. Register with Colorado State Secretary's Office
6. Local existing chapters/state council financial support
7. State Council support during this process to "charter"